1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via letherintoyourheart)
Unknown (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)
I am just really protective over my relationship and that’s why I’m so crazy because its the most important thing to me and I’ll be damned if I ever lose it due to something stupid as hell or because of another person, I have literally gone through hell to keep it and I dont ever plan on it ending. #latenighthoughts>>
I barely even remember my dream and I know I didn’t want it to end 😔>>