The music you listen to always says a lot about you.>>
I really don’t know how I ever got so lucky that I have such a wonderful boyfriend who loves me so much. He even wanted to get matching lovers tattoos. How cute is he?>>
There something so comfortable and soothing about laying with your partner and them cuddling you and having their hand underneath your clothes touching your skin. Like just having there hand touching your stomach. It’s such a nicer close feeling.>>
I’m really not a feminist or anything but music that defiles women and talks bad about them drives me crazy. I hate it.>>
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via letherintoyourheart)